According to international standards, publications of the journal "Movoznavstvo" are subject to mandatory internal and external (double-blind) peer-review.
The article is sent to two external reviewers appointed by the editor-in-chief without the approval of the editorial board. Reviews are confidential and comply with the ethical policies of the publication.
Manuscript evaluation criteria:
- relevance, scientific novelty;
- clarity of tasks;
- consistency and validity of conclusions;
- sufficiency of the source database provided by the authors;
- linguistic and stylistic characteristics of the text.
Reviewers are not allowed to use the research results presented in the article for publication.
Reviewers may suggest:
- recommend for publication;
- recommend for publication (after revision);
- reject publication;
- assign additional peer review.
The final decision on the recommendation for publication is made by the editor-in-chief and the international editorial board.
Main reasons for rejection:
- inconsistency of the proposed materials with the journal’s aims; · plagiarism and / or self-plagiarism (see Anti-Plagiarism System);
- low scientific quality of the article;
- there is no relevance and novelty of the study;
- insufficient evidence base for scientific results, incomplete or illogical conclusions;
- violation of the publication's ethical policy;
- incorrect linguistic-stylistic and technical design